Tuesday
The Impact of Weblogs
Stephen's Web ~ Papers ~ More than Personal: The Impact of Weblogs: "According to SchoolBlogs, weblogs also foster communication between students. 'Working projects between schools across the globe can be provided with an online platform in a matter of seconds. SchoolBlogs can also produce discussion and information flows within an individual educational establishment that are far more dynamic and effective than a traditional 'intranet'. Teachers and students are motivated to share information because they have ownership of it.' (http://www.schoolblogs.com/stories/storyReader$265)"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving to Substack
I've decided to start blogging on Substack rather than here. Come and join me over there .
-
This is part 2 - part 1 can be read here Sugata Mitra 's plenary on the last day of the IATEFL conference was entitled The Future of L...
-
The Interactive Whiteboard ( IWB ) is a technology that promises to truly transform the classroom and yet is seen as a threat or a waste of...
-
I commented on Scott Thornbury's recent blog post 'T for Technology' that I was " happy to see the ‘edutech/no edutech’ de...
No comments:
Post a Comment