EV2005 Bloggers on blogging and RSS - some excerpts

Bettina seems to be enjoying herself:

"I must say last weeks' learning has been much more productive and promising than I ever imagined... enrolling in this course has shown me how much is still there.... to be discovered about new technologies and its possible uses for teaching and learning."

And it looks like it was the discovery of RSs and aggregators that has been the most important revelation:

"Creating your own web? This question came as an affirmation for the first time in my cyberlife... 'aggregators help you make your own internet' WOW!!! "

Comments

  1. just so U know... I went to Bettina's blog... all of the blogs so far have been very helpful... Also, I want U 2 know that the 'code' on your template has helped me to figure out the 'little' things one needs 2 know. thankx
    knightsublime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark

    That's great - I think that's what blogging is all about : giving people the freedom to create their own spheres of knowledge. You link to people and comment upon their posts because it's of interest to you. What you say is ten distilled and commented on by others on their blogs, etc - gradually people end up forming part of a group which is flexible and open. Or at least that's the way I see the potential of blogs.

    I know that I have learned a lot, and written a lot by doing this - I'm not sure how to apply this to students of EFL, however, to help their learning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Design in the age of Generative AI

Using recorded Skype conversations as assessment tools

Digital Literacy - Gavin Dudeney