The Webcast Academy

I've not been blogging much lately as I've been too occupied with work and with EFL Bridges and the Webcast Academy that World Bridges have organised to help all of us learn how to use webcasting tools well enough to handle our own live streams, etc.



It's been a lot of fun, but I want to get back to blogging too as I miss it, and I now have more time on my hands.



If anyone is still out there reading this and would like to try their hand at webcasting, then now is your opportunity as the Webcast Academy is looking for its second intake of interns:



Here's what Jeff Lebow, our webcasting guru has to say about it:



We are now accepting applications for the 'Class of 1.2'.
Applicaitons are due by July 16 and the session will begin July 23.
More information is available at:
http://www.webcastacademy.net/Class_1.2_Application

If you have any additional questions, please post them in The Academy Forums
http://www.webcastacademy.net/forum/22




Try it, it's a lot of fun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Design in the age of Generative AI

Using recorded Skype conversations as assessment tools

Digital Literacy - Gavin Dudeney