Thanks to Teresa for this link to a "weblog" client made specially for teachers.
I haven't tried it out yet, but certainly will. This is how it is described on the site:
"Classchatter.com puts powerful management tools in the hands of the teacher while protecting students' privacy and identities. Students are added into virtual "class" by a teacher or instructor where they may keep a personal blog, interact with fellow students' blogs or react to topical blogs created by the teacher."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Moving to Substack
I've decided to start blogging on Substack rather than here. Come and join me over there .
-
This is part 2 - part 1 can be read here Sugata Mitra 's plenary on the last day of the IATEFL conference was entitled The Future of L...
-
The Interactive Whiteboard ( IWB ) is a technology that promises to truly transform the classroom and yet is seen as a threat or a waste of...
-
I commented on Scott Thornbury's recent blog post 'T for Technology' that I was " happy to see the ‘edutech/no edutech’ de...
No comments:
Post a Comment