Edublog Awards 2005

I was very pleased to see my podcasting blog pod-efl nominated for an edublog 2005 award.



There are some really great blogs on the shortlist, which makes me even more pleased to have been selected for the best audio/video blog category. Looking at the shortlist, I think my vote in that category would probably go to either Ed Tech Talk or David Warlick's Connect Learning. I was surprised to see that Bob Sprankle wasn't nominated in this category, but then his Room 208 podcast, which is probably the most influential student podcasting edublog has been nominated in a different category.




Voting is open until December 17th

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Design in the age of Generative AI

Using recorded Skype conversations as assessment tools

Digital Literacy - Gavin Dudeney