Friday, May 20, 2005

TEFL Podcasting Forum

Here are some thoughts I posted to the TEFL Podcasters Forum about my plans for the Barcelona Young Learner Podcasters site:

I'm starting to enjoy the idea of podcasting.I've nearly finished putting together the first BYL podcast and, although I've taken far too much time over it, I can see better how things might go, and am going to speed up the frequency of posts. I also want to start blogging more than I've been doing recently.


  1. Graham,
    I just noticed that you haven't updated your link to my blog. Blinger is dead. The new blog is EFL Geek.

  2. It's done now Mr. EFL Geek

  3. For you Movie Lovers out there! If any of your bloggers are interested in P2P Software for free music and movie downloading, go see my P2P related site. Links to The Top 12 P2P Softwares are here.

  4. We are trying to find good movie review to take the kids this weekend. Good movie review reviews are hard to find

    I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL