On Sunday 18th February at 23.30 GMT, there'll be the first synchronous discussion of a new group on 'Languages and Culture in Second Life'.
It's open to anyone who is interested in this subject. Here are the details if you wish to take part:
* Please join the newly formed 'Language and Culture Exchange' group in Second Life
"This group was established to promote language and culture exchange
through the creation of a dynamic language and culture lesson database
and a coordinated learning and exchange program in Second Life. "
* Event to be held at 15.30 SL Time : http://timeanddate.com/s/atb (23.30 GMT)
* Join the Skypecast here:http://tinyurl.com/2rn7gt
Please IM me (Skype ID: eflbridges) if there are any problems joining the Skypecast
* If you'd just like to listen live, you can tune into the stream at Worldbridges
(http://www.worldbridges.com - Sandbox B)
* The discussion will be recorded and made available as a podcast so we'll have a record of what was discussed.
* We'll also be at iMagiLEARNING island in Second Life:
Hope to see some of you there!