Sunday, February 27, 2005

vBlog Central - Videoblogging Made Easy!

vBlog Central - Videoblogging Made Easy!: "vBlog Central is a service that makes it easy to post video (and audio and pictures) to your existing blog. We host your video content and display it in whatever format your users want. It's transparent and easy.
Videos, even low quality ones, make a blog much more interesting. When you put video in your blog you get a videoblog, or vblog, for short. They are also known as vidblogs, vlogs, or vogs. "


  1. Interesting blog. I have a xml feed blog.

  2. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more information on your blog

    Are you interested in business home make money online? If so, I have a business home make money online site.

    Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think.

  3. This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

    This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

    I'll be sure to come back.